- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Risk Management Policies & Procedures: Keys to Reduce Exposure Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Local governments are faced with risk of exposure on a daily basis. With the far-reaching consequences of exposure, it is essential that local governments have effective risk management policies and procedures in place. Join us for this 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will learn:
- Essential policy guidelines to coordinate risk management actions
- How to manage risk through insurance and contractual indemnification
- Keys to managing insurance issues reduce potentially costly risks
- How to prevent loses and minimize the severity of losses that do occur
Risk management is emerging as an increasingly important function in local government. This 60-minute audio conference will identify recurring risks and recommend solutions to reduce costly liability.
- Create, Design & Implement Risk Management Policies
- How to create and set policies to effectively manage risk
- How to properly identify and assess loss exposure
- Cost saving techniques for claims management
- How to gauge the efficiency and effectiveness of risk management initiatives
- Effective Risk Management: How to Identify & Neutralize Exposure
- What types of insurance is needed and when?
- Keys to managing insurance issues that reduce costly risks
- When should you rely solely on Certificates of Insurance?
- Key types and uses of Additional Insured Endorsements
- Policy & Contract Issues That Reduce Potential Exposure
- Bond types & use: Bid, Materials and Labor, Performance, Surety
- Negotiating insurance requirements into all contracts
- Discussion of certificates of insurance and how to manage them
- Key indemnification provisions to include in all contracts
- Live Question & Answer Session - Expert Answers to all your questions!
Michael Conley, Esq. is the Co-Managing Shareholder of Anderson Kill's Philadelphia office and a senior shareholder in the Insurance Recovery and Corporate and Commercial Litigation Departments. He is also head of the Philadelphia Business Group and chair of Philadelphia's Commercial Litigation Group.
- Mr. Conley's broad legal experience includes employment and labor law, insurance coverage litigation, and general litigation.
- He regularly counsels companies on a variety of business matters and his experience includes contract drafting and negotiations on behalf of US-based clients for work in the US, Europe, Middle East, South America, and India.
- Mr. Conley chairs Anderson Kill's Asbestos Insurance Coverage Group which is organized to better serve clients with insurance coverage matter in connection asbestos litigation.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.