- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Using Government Blogs to Effectively Communicate with Your Citizens Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Government blogs provide alternative ways to communicate with your citizens and open the doors for citizen collaboration and feedback. What must you know before integrating a government blog onto your website? How can you effectively manage a citizen centered blog & what types of information can be shared online? Join us for a live 60-minute audio conference, where you will discover:
- Government Blogging 101: How to Get Started & What to Include
- How Often Should You Post Information & How Can you Manage Your Blog?
- Strategies for Interacting & Collaborating with Your Community
- What are the Security Risks Involved in a Government Blog?
Join us for this live 60-minute audio conference, where you will learn the effective techniques for integrating a citizen centered blog onto your government website.
- Government Blogging: What You Need to Know to Get Started
- Strategies for using your blog for citizen collaboration & feedback
- Keys for posting citizen centered messages & blog content
- Techniques for driving citizens to your government blog
- What's working now on citizen-government blogs
- Strategies for Effectively Managing Government Blogs: What You Must Know
- How often should you post & monitor blog messages
- Who should be monitoring your government blog & how often?
- How to effectively handle irate citizen questions & comments
- Keys to Effectively Avoid Security Risks Associated with Government Blogging
- What type of information can be posted on your government blog
- Government blogging: How to manage your blog in a 24-7 world
- Strategies for managing public content-what's right for your organization?
- Question and Answer Session - Hear Real-World Questions Answered!
Jed Sundwall is the director of social media marketing for Captura Group. At Captura Group, he has developed social media outreach strategies for USA.gov, GobiernoUSA.gov, and PayPal.
- Prior to joining Captura Group, Jed worked at Eventful.com where he developed and managed a social media outreach platform used by Barack Obama for President, John Edwards for President, Mike Huckabee for President, and Ron Paul for President. His work at Eventful.com yielded coverage in CNN, the Washington Post, the New York Times, The Politico, Wired.com, Slate.com, and the Associated Press.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.