- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Grants Management: Complying with ARRA Spending & Documentation Rules Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00
Organizations receiving stimulus money under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act are under enormous pressure from the Federal Government to avoid wasting and abusing their funds. It is critical that all organizations follow the spending and documentation rules for these grants in order to prevent having to pay them back. Join us for this 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will learn:
- What recipients can an cannot do with stimulus grants
- Critical rules you need to follow when receiving ARRA grants
- Documentation strategies to comply with ARRA & survive an audit
How your organization can avoid costly mistakes with federal funds
This 60-minute audio conference will provide you with education to help your organization correctly follow the spending and documentation rules for American Recovery and Reinvestment Act Grants.
- Keys to Complying with the American Recovery & Reinvestment Act
- How to comply with reporting requirements under the ARRA
- The critical factors to consider before disbursing funds
- The new and general spending rules that apply to ARRA grants
- Documentation Strategies - How to Survive an Audit
- Strategies for using stimulus grants according to federal regulations
- How to correctly document stimulus grant expenditures
- Tips for avoiding improper use of federal grant money
- Stimulus Grants Management Errors - Avoiding Costly Paybacks
- The cost categories that often result in misspending
- Methods for correctly following federal reporting principles
- Correct ways to provide mandatory and implied documentation
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific questions answered
Your Expert Presenter:
Eric S. Berman, CPA, is currently the Deputy Comptroller for the Massachusetts Office of the Comptroller.
- He is also representing AGA on the Governmental Accounting Standards Advisory Council (GASAC) to the Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB).He is also a President's award winner from AGA.
- He has served on GASB's Derivatives project and GASB's Environmental remediation project.
- As part of the member of Massachusetts' GASB Statement 34 Implementation Team, he recently was awarded the Manuel Carballo Award for Excellence in Public Service.
- He also chairs the National Association of State Comptroller's (NASC's) task force on other post employment benefits (OPEB). As chairman of this committee, he has won a President's Award from NASC.
- He serves in the Boston Chapter of the Association for Government Accountants and is on the AGA's National Financial Management Standards Board.
- He has been nominated twice for the AICPA outstanding CPA in Government Award
This program is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Program Level: Intermediate
Advance preparation: No prerequisites
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.