- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Government Personnel Records: What to Save; What to Dump Webinar Recording Price: 199.00
Is your Records Department or file room a mountain of old employee applications, health information, payroll records, & growing stacks of government-required documentation? Proper storage of personnel records is essential for government entities. Do you know how long to keep personnel records, how they should be stored, and who should have access to these files? Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where you will discover:
- What are Your Personnel Record Retention Requirements Under Law?
- Keys to Draft Record Retention Policies & Protocols for Personnel Records
- Personnel Records Availability: Keys to Keeping Your Records Consistent
- What are the Government Guidelines & Keys to Compliance?
As part of a government organization, it is essential that you are properly storing your personnel records. Join us for this live, 60-minute audio conference to learn the techniques for storing & destroying your government personnel records.
- Government Personnel Records: What are the Requirements Under Law?
- Where do you retain your records? Who should have access to them?
- Legally imposed retention periods from key federal & state laws
- What types of personnel records should & should not be routinely destroyed?
- Personnel Record Retention Guidelines: Proven Strategies to Stay in Compliance
- Are electronic files, websites & emails subject to the same guidelines as paper?
- Checklist of often overlooked electronic data & employee information
- How often should your program be audited to ensure compliance?
- Record Management Policies for Government Organizations
- Keys to drafting record retention policies & protocols
- What are the consequences of improper destruction of records?
- What personnel records should supervisors be allowed to access & maintain?
- LIVE Question and Answer Session - Have your specific Record Retention questions addressed!
Michael Sermersheim served as in-house legal counsel, at The University of Akron, Akron, Ohio for over thirty years. In 1996, he provided the vision for and then implemented web-based delivery of legal and other information to the campus community, including Employee Training, University rules and legal compliance information.
- Mr. Sermersheim is a frequent public speaker nationally and locally, having spoken on a broad range of legal compliance subjects, including Fundamental Responsibilities for Attorneys in Electronic Discovery, Records Retention and Destruction Considerations for Counsel and Senior Management, selected Risk Management matters, Computer Access, forms of Harassment, Policy Formation and Implementation, and Employment Issues. Additionally, he has published several works that are of significant interest to senior managers.
- Michael Sermersheim is the founder and owner of MDS Consulting Group, LLC, created to provide management consulting to educational institutions, government and businesses regarding the business and needs for information privacy, information security, management of information, and a broad array of compliance matters for businesses today. He is also a part-time faculty member in the graduate school of Cleveland State University.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.