- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Unproductive Team? Strategies to Curb Conflict & Boost Productivity Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Well-functioning work teams are critical to the success of any government agency- but poor performers and lack of motivation can drag down even your best team players. How can you effectively moderate conflict between team members, motivate team employees, & ultimately increase team productivity? Join us for a 60-minute Audio Conference where you will learn specific actions to help you build & manage better teams for better government.
- Better Teams = Better Government: Working towards a Common Goal
- Tools to Moderate Conflict & Quickly Resolve Differences in Opinion
Setting Attainable Goals & Motivating Your Team to Realize Them
- Evaluating team performance: when & how to reward... or discipline
This practical 60-minute, audio conference will provide you and your colleagues with the critical skills needed to help poor performers improve, leverage the strengths of you A-players, and create a focused and goal-oriented team environment.
- Moderate Team Conflict: Breaking Down Barriers to Great Teamwork
- Increase team efficiency- tackling the timewasters & procrastinators
- How to handle the team members who do not live up to expectations
- How to avoid "well-intended" mistakes that escalate conflict
- Identify behaviors & actions that enhance or inhibit team performance
- Boost Performance: Motivate, Evaluate, & Effectively Communicate Goals
- Put a stop to "so what"- communicating the impact of your team's work
The do's & don'ts of evaluating team performance
- Tips & tricks to improve the goal-setting process of your team
- Communicating to avoid misdirection, misconceptions, & misinformation
- Secrets of Successful Work Teams- Promoting Cooperation & Collaboration
- Simple ways to get employee buy-in & build a productive team culture
- Techniques for bringing in new members & coping with departures
- Keys to establish & maintain team trust- even in the face of adversity
- Specific actions you can take to improve your team's morale
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific questions answered by our expert speaker.
Kevin Eikenberry is a two-time best selling author, speaker, consultant, trainer, coach, and Chief Potential Officer of The Kevin Eikenberry Group, a learning consulting company that has been helping organizations, teams and individuals reach their potential since 1993. Emphasizing the power of learning, Kevin's specialties include leadership, teams and teamwork, organizational culture, facilitating change, training trainers and more.
- He has worked with Fortune 500 companies, small firms, universities, government agencies, hospitals and more. His client list includes the American Red Cross, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, John Deere, OPTI Canada, Purdue University, Sears Canada, Shell, Southwest Airlines, the U.S. Marine Corps, and the U.S. Mint.
- He is the best selling author of "Remarkable Leadership: Unleashing Your Leadership Potential One Skill at a Time" (Jossey-Bass Publishing 2007), a leadership primer designed to help you learn and master the 13 competencies of remarkable leaders; and "Vantagepoints on Learning and Life" (Dog Ear Publishing 2006), a collection of his email essays on learning from everyday experiences. He also is a contributing author to The Handbook of Experiential Learning (2007), Masters of Sales (2007), 101 Great Ways to Improve Your Life (2006) and the best selling Walking with the Wise (2003). Kevin also has been a contributor to thirteen Training and Development Sourcebooks since 1997.
- Kevin also produces two email-based publications: "Unleashing Your Remarkable Potential", a weekly publication read by more than 12,000 worldwide, to assist organizations and individuals in turning their potential into desired results; and "Powerquotes Plus", a weekly publication read by more than 24,000 people worldwide, featuring a quote along with personal coaching.
- As a speaker, Kevin gives keynotes for organizations and non-profits on remarkable leadership, life-long learning, developing human potential, teams and teamwork, creativity and more. He has presented to The National Institute of Health, The American Farm Bureau Federation, the National Speaker's Association (NSA), the International Society for Performance Improvement, the National Association for Experiential Learning the American Society for Training and Development, the International Society for Performance Improvement and many more.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.