- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Facebook in Government: Keys to Connecting With Your Citizens Webinar Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Facebook has become one of the fastest growing ways to effectively communicate today. Government agencies are increasingly using Facebook to reach their citizens and stay connected. What are the best ways to incorporate Facebook into your agency today & how can it improve your current communication efforts? Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you will discover:
- Strategies to Maximize Your Communication Efforts through Facebook
- Keys to Meeting Citizen's Expectations & Reaching Your Target Audience
- Best Practices for Sharing Information Internally & Externally
- What Your Page Needs to Include to Send the Best Message
Join us for this live 60-minute webinar, where you will learn how Facebook effectively increase communication with your citizens.
- Getting On Facebook: What is and isn't Working in Government Today?
- Getting Started: Quick Overview of some Facebook Basics
- Ways to update your current page to reach your citizens
- What messages should be on your page & which shouldn't
- Strategies to Connect with Your Community: What You Need to Know
- Strategies for building & sustaining an effective Facebook page
- Techniques to specifically focus on citizen & government information
- Best practices for meeting the needs & expectations of your citizens
- Effective Uses of Facebook: What Agencies Can Do to Boost Communication
- Utilizing information from the public to strengthen your workforce
- Tips for networking with agencies outside of your own
- Strategies for introducing content that speaks to your community
- LIVE Question and Answer Session - Have your specific Government Facebook questions addressed!
April Edmonds is currently a Web Technology Analyst for a Government agency in Florida, where she works on special projects for new technologies. One of the current projects is investigating, promoting, and applying "Web 2.0" collaboration strategies for the agency.
- Ms. Edmonds has been actively involved in the Federal Social Media Subcouncil of government web managers at the federal, state, and local levels. She also serves as social media consultant for the Florida 2.0 initiative. Additionally, Ms. Edmonds is currently integrating web 2.0 technologies into e-learning.
- She holds a Master's in Education and a Bachelor's in Mass Media Communications. Ms. Edmonds has previously worked as a webmaster for government and has been involved in various technology related areas for the past 15 years.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.