- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Stop Bad Behavior: Keys to Handling Difficult Employee Conversations
Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Bad behavior, poor hygiene, negative attitude, poor performance- you can't avoid it any longer; it's time for that awkward and utterly uncomfortable conversation with your employee. Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will discover:
- How to deliver criticism without creating confrontation & conflict
- Keys to eliminating the fear of confronting employees
- Proven tactics that remove personal risk from heated discussions
- Creating solution-focused action plans to keep moving forward
This practical 60-minute, audio conference will help you and your colleagues tackle the realities of handling difficult conversations and teach you practical techniques for communicating with even your most difficult employees.
- Dealing with "Attitude Problems" & "Rule Breakers" in Your Gov Office
- Difficult conversation starters- How to deliver hard-hitting messages
- Strategies to eliminate the fear of confronting difficult employees
- How to head off negative emotions- before they spread
- Specific Examples of What to Say- And When to Say It
- Do's & Don'ts for effectively dealing with office gossip
- How to address awkward issues with dress code & hygiene
- Criticize without trampling egos- what you should & shouldn't say
- Solution-Focused Strategies for Handling Difficult Employee Conversations
- Tips to Manage conflict- instead of having it manage you
- How to build trust & create a positive outcome for you & your team
The most common difficult conversation mistakes & how to avoid them
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific questions answered by our expert speaker.
Carol Hacker is a speaker, author, and founder and president of Hacker & Associates, a management consulting and seminar company headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia since January 1989.
- As the author of over 400 published articles, 13 books and scores of audio programs, Carol's conference attendees number in the hundreds of thousands. She presents over 100 seminars every year on dealing with difficult people issues, change management, appraising employee performance, on-boarding, recruiting, retention, leadership development, team building, motivation, and more.
- Her viewpoint is the result of her successful business career, which includes work in Federal, State, County and local government as well as private industry. She has an academic background that includes a BS and MS with honors from the University of Wisconsin.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.