- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Energy Efficiency: Green Existing Buildings, Cut Costs, Realize Savings
Webinar Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
In light of rising fuel and electricity prices, local governments are seeking opportunities to improve energy efficiency in existing buildings. At the same time, they are feeling the pressure to answer the growing societal call to incorporate sustainable and green initiatives into energy plans. Join us for a 60-minute webinar where a nationally recognized sustainability expert will share proven ways local governments can:
- Identify cost-effective energy and water strategies in existing buildings
- Easily implement simple, low cost energy initiatives
- Increase your energy I.Q.: Making sense of new technologies
- Respond to the "green" movement in your community
- Implement preventative maintenance solutions for increased building valuation
Local governments can realize substantial savings in their energy costs by focusing on key issues concerning the development of energy efficiency and environmental initiatives. Join nationally recognized sustainable buildings and operations expert, Tad Radzinski, for this 60-minute webinar that will illustrate sustainability initiatives that can optimize efficiency and performance over the life of any building.
- Realize Substantial Savings: Energy & Water Efficiency in Existing Buildings
- Reap the benefits of immediate cost savings without breaking the bank
- Implement building scheduling controls for sustainable facilities
- Reduce, recycle, re-use: Proven waste management strategies
- Turn a Building Green: High Performance & Sustainable Initiatives
- Keys to more efficient and environmentally-responsible operations
- Get buy-in for programs and activities that can be implemented over time
- Discover the wealth of benefits that "green" energy efficiency can offer
- Create a plan to implement cost-reducing sustainable systems
- Lower Operating Costs & Optimize Energy Performance
- Actionable advice on managing your energy costs
- Measurement and monitoring techniques that enhance cost reduction
- Design environmentally friendly building exterior and landscape management plans
- Live Q & A - Have your questions answered by a sustainability expert!
Tad Radzinski, cofounder and president of Sustainable Solutions Corporation, has over 24 years of diversified experience providing sustainable industry services, green building and sustainable community design, as well as project engineering, design and construction management for multiple green building projects.
- Tad served as the Waste Minimization Program National Expert for the Environmental Protection Agency from 1997 to 2007.
- He received numerous awards from EPA including two national Notable Achievement Awards and a Superior Service Medal for outstanding collaboration with industry which reduced 100 million pounds of waste, saved 1.6 billion gallons of water, and saved industry $42 million.
- Tad serves as an Adjunct Professor at Villanova University teaching graduate classes in Principles of Sustainable Development and Industrial Pollution Prevention. Tad is also an instructor for the Sustainable Building Advisor Program at Bucks County Community College. This nine month program prepares working professionals for certification as National Sustainable Building Advisors.
- His company has developed and implemented programs and activities that resulted in numerous buildings receiving ENERGY STAR and LEED certification, resulting in cost savings for the building owner.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.