- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Greening Fleets: The Latest In Cost Savings and Emissions Reduction Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
"Greening" your government fleet creates long range cost savings and environmental benefits. However, greening your fleet means more than retrofitting tailpipes. Join us for this 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Practical solutions for cost-saving preventive maintenance & efficient driving
- How to develop policies to save fuel & improve operational efficiencies
- The benefits of biofuels and other fuel alternatives
- Ways to reduce air emissions and promote fleet sustainability
Real life examples of how Snohomish County, WA greened their fleet
Greening your government fleet involves making smart, environmentally responsible decisions to save fuel, improve operational efficiencies and reduce air emissions. Join us for this 60-minute audio conference and discover the long term benefits of a green fleet that promotes environmental sustainability and reduces costs.
- Preventive Maintenance & Fleet Efficiency The Green Way
- Strategies to train drivers and operators in efficient driving techniques
- Best ways to implement an idle reduction policy
- Why over & under maintaining has negative cost consequences
- Keys to Developing a Green Fleet Policy
- Identify best practices for greening fleet operations
- Keys to obtain top management buy-in of the effort
- Green vehicle purchasing: Seeking grant funding to reduce incremental costs
- Biofuels and Beyond: What Fleet Managers Need to Know
- Discover ways government fleets can lower CO2 emissions
- Using green fuels: Biofuels and other alternatives
How to recover, reduce and recycle products & use green materials
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific questions answered by an expert!
Allen M. Mitchell has been the Fleet Manager of the Snohomish County Public Works Department, Fleet Management Division in Washington State for the past seventeen years. Mitchell is responsible for managing a broad range of fleet assets including over 1400 units of vehicles/equipment and 1200 radios and serves all county departments.
- In 2009 the Snohomish County Fleet received a national NAFA Green Fleet Award, was ranked nationally the #4 Government Green Fleet by 100 Best Fleets, received a Government Fleet Magazine Environmental Leadership Award and received 3-Star certification from the Evergreen Fleets Program.
- Mitchell has been a National Association of Fleet Administrators member for 30
years and has served 4 terms as Puget Sound Chapter Chair as well as many other
chapter positions, and served nationally on the Membership and Law
- Mitchell's education includes a Bachelor's Degree in Sociology/Anthropology and a Master's Degree in Adult Education Administration from Western Washington University. In August 2007 Mitchell received the Certified Public Fleet Professional accreditation.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.