- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Is Your Website Section 508 Compliant? Tips & Tricks For Accessibility
Webinar Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Communicating effectively with your citizens with disabilities is a challenging but important effort. Is your agency's website reaching all your citizens and in compliant with Section 508? Join us for a 60 minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Ways to comply with Section 508 & what's to come
- How to make your site accessible to citizens with disabilities
- Legal mandates for your site- what you should know
- How to reach and communicate with citizens with disabilities
Join us for this live 60-minute webinar, where you will learn how to make your website accessible for your citizens under section 508.
- How To Make Your Site Accessible: Tips & Tricks For Your Agency
- How to test your web pages for accessibility
- Ways to insure accessible navigation
Easy ways to make an accessible alternative to audio and multimedia
- Section 508 and Your Website: Keys to Encouraging Communication
- Discover what it means to make a site "accessible"
- The importance of complying with Section 508
- How an accessible design can improve communication with citizens
- Compliance with Section 508: What You Need to Know
- An overview of upcoming changes to Section 508 & how to prepare
- Legal mandates regarding accessibility and social media
- What you need to know about recent amendments to ADA
- LIVE Question and Answer Session - Have your specific website and Section 508 questions addressed!
Debra Ruh- founder and CEO of TecAccess, the leading provider of accessibility and workforce solutions for the world's largest and fastest growing minority group - People with Disabilities, Baby Boomers, and Veterans with Disabilities.
- Spoke at "Website Access: Ensuring Compliance with Section 508 and the ADA" for FX Conferences.
- She is the most awarded provider of professional accessibility and usability testing and training, workforce solutions, targeted marketing solutions, focus groups and usability studies in the world.
- Debra has been invited to speak on Accessibility, Transition, Disabilities and Workforce Initiatives all over the US and world.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.