- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Writing Great RFPs: How to Clearly Communicate Your Purpose and Goals Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
The importance of a properly-written request for proposal (RFP) cannot be overstated, especially for government organizations that must follow strict standards when conducting the proposal process. A poorly-written RFP can complicate your decision-making and frustrate potential suppliers. Don't let this happen! Join us for this 60-minute audio conference to discover:
- Essentials to include in every Request for Proposal
- How to draft RFPs that guarantee vendors fully understand your project
- Keys to ensure that your vendor is on time and on budget.
- How to clearly and accurately define a project scope
- Bonus: Samples of RFPs that work!
Writing a request for proposal doesn't have to be a daunting task. Join RFP expert Chris Willis for this 60-minute audio conference and learn to write RFPs that get the responses from qualified vendors that fit your budget.
- Drafting Effective RFPs: Clearly Communicate the Goals of the Program
- Components of a complete and organized work plan to include in all proposals
- How to develop a set of rules, requirements, schedules and information
- Get the responses that will deliver success for your organization
- Reduce Frustration: Get the Most Qualified Vendors
- What information is needed to get the right answers from vendors?
- Strategies to target vendors who specialize in your type of project
- Keys to promoting competitive proposals among suppliers
- Establishing Guidelines: Save Time Up Front & Big Money Later
- How to create a road map to manage the RFP touch points
- Tactics that promote competitive proposals among suppliers
- Determine the impact of accurately calculating costs on bids received
- Question and Answer Session - Have Your Real-World Questions Answered!
Chris Frederick Willis is CEO of Media 1, an award-winning custom learning and performance consultancy that helps global companies achieve strategic business goals through custom learning and performance solutions.
- Ms. Willis has led dozens of award-winning corporate learning projects from conception to delivery.
- Chris speaks and writes about collaborative learning, appreciative inquiry-style questioning, storytelling as a performance and change management tool, and practical creativity.
Her company, Media 1, has won numerous business awards, and she has personally been recognized as a woman business leader, regionally and nationally.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.