- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Secrets of Google for Government: What Your Agency Has Been Missing
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Government agencies are constantly searching for ways to increase communication with citizens while keeping in mind their budgets and time. While Google offers many applications just for government, few agencies know how to take advantage of them. Join us for a 60 minute webinar where Google Certified Teacher/speaker Cindy Lane will share the secrets of Google for Government:
- Using Google Docs & Spreadsheets- Tips & Tricks for Your Agency
- How to use Google apps to connect with your citizens
- Apps.Gov- What it offers & how to use it
How other agencies are taking advantage of Google's tools
- Cloud computing essentials: Keys to getting started
Join us for this live 60-minute webinar, where you and your colleagues will discover best practices in using Google applications for government.
- Google Earth, Maps, Docs & More: How to Get Your Agency Started
- Ways to utilize the most important Google Apps.Gov for your agency
- Keys to using Google Spreadsheets & Docs to increase agency transparency
- How to use Google Earth and Maps for agency employees
- Using Google to Connect & Collaborate with Citizens
- Strategies for implementing applications just for your citizens
Google Search for your citizens- help them navigate your site easier
- Discover how other agencies are using Google for government
- Drawbacks to Google for government- Limitations & lessons learned
- Cloud Computing for Government: Making Your Agency Transparent
- How to easily transition to cloud computing today
- Need to know information about cloud computing security
- Discover why your agency needs to switch to cloud computing
- LIVE Question and Answer Session - Have your specific Google questions addressed!
Cindy Lane is an Educator, Instructional Technology Specialist and a Network Sherpa. She is also an adjunct professor teaching online classes for SBU, Mizzou and eLearning for MO educators. She assists teachers in her roles as a Discovery Education certified trainer, Master Trainer for Intel Teach to the Future, and an eMINTS Instructional Trainer.
- She has presented at state, national and international conferences for the past seven years. Cindy is extremely innovative and resourceful and specializes in finding unique and creative ways to use traditional technology.
Cindy is Missouri's first Google Certified Teacher and has facilitated a Google Teacher Academy in Chicago, IL. She is the founder of the GCT/CUE Dinner Club Webinar Series, a monthly presentation that is able to be viewed by the 300+ Google Certified Teachers around the world.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.