- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Tackling Employee Absenteeism: Solutions for Government Managers
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
When government employees are chronically late for work or call out regularly, others have to pick up the slack. Morale plummets and productivity soon follows. What steps can you take right now to confront these habitual no-shows, reduce absenteeism, and motivate your entire team to come to work as expected? Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Proactive strategies to minimize absenteeism in the public sector
- How to confront problem employees & motivate them to come to work
- Bulletproof tips to create & implement an enforceable absenteeism policy
- Solution-focused action plans to get employees back on track
This practical, 60-minute webinar will provide you and your colleagues with creative techniques to reduce employee absenteeism and tardiness, foster employee accountability and improve productivity in your government office.
- Communicate Effectively with Chronically Absent or Late Government Employees
- Eliminating the fear of confronting employees - nip excuses in the bud
Delivering hard-hitting messages - what to say & how to say it
- What to do when tardiness & absenteeism become excessive
Strategies to combat negative morale before it spreads to others
- Do's & Don'ts of Effective Policies to Reduce Absenteeism & Tardiness
- Effective absence control practices - the role of the supervisor
- What are the legitimate reasons for employee absence?
- Attendance policies, FMLA, & ADA: What you can & cannot do
- Critical documentation you need when dealing with absenteeism issues
- Steps to Get Employees Back on Track: Addressing Absenteeism & Tardiness
- Why employees don't respond to discipline - and how to change that
How to inspire responsibility & accountability in chronic offenders
- 14 step action plan to get employees back on track
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific questions answered by our expert speaker.
Carol Hacker has been a passionate instructor, engaging speaker and independent business consultant for over 25 years.
- As president of Hacker & Associates, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, she works with organizations throughout North America to build a chain of evidence that demonstrates the value of effective management practices. Her goal is to help HR professionals, managers, supervisors and business owners meet the leadership challenge.
- Over 500,000 participants have benefited from her customized seminars on the topics of recruiting, retention, evaluating employee performance, change management, handling troublesome workplace issues and more. Her clients range from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies and also include not-for-profit and government agencies.
Carol is the author of 13 books, scores of audio CDs and over 400 published articles. She earned her BS and MS with honors from the University of Wisconsin.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.