- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Simple Steps for Government Podcasting: Tips to Reach Your Citizens
Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Creating regular podcasts can be an easy and effective way to communicate with both your citizens and employees. How can your agency get started and what should you be podcasting? Join us for a 60 minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Tips for getting started- What your agency needs to know
- Ways to use podcasts effectively for both internal & eternal use
- Podcasting 101: How to easily produce quality podcasts
- How other government agencies are successfully podcasting
Join us for this live 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover strategies for creating high quality podcasts for your agency and citizens.
- Podcasting at Your Agency: Keys to Successful Communication
- How to set up your podcasts- Tips for getting started
- Where to place your podcasts- Websites, Social Media & more
- Creating a podcasting team- How to get your staff onboard
- Strategies for Creating Podcasts Your Citizens Want
- How to create quality podcasts for your citizens
- What you should & shouldn't communicate through podcasting
- Tips for consistency- How to make your podcasts a regular feature
- Easy Steps for Effective Podcasts- Expert Tips for Internal Use
- How to implement podcasts internally & get staff involved
- Ways to use podcasting for internal training & communication
- Best practices for internal use- What's working for other agencies
- LIVE Question and Answer Session - Have your specific Podcasting questions addressed!
Joe Balintfy works in the News Media Branch of the Office of Communications and Public Liaison in the Office of the Director at the National Institutes of Health, the nation's medical research agency. He is currently responsible for NIH Radio News Service content, a bi-weekly audio podcast, and a monthly video podcast called I on NIH.
- Joe started at NIH as a Public Affairs Specialist in December of 2006 handling press and public calls while coordinating interview requests between the NIH's 27 different institutes and centers, and the Department of Health and Human Services.
- Previously, Joe worked as the Communications Director at North American Network, a public relations services firm specializing in radio media relations techniques. He directed all internal and external communications efforts, including marketing, client service and business development.
- He is a graduate of the University of Maryland with a bachelor's degree in radio, television and film and minor in English.
- During his free time, Joe takes Hungarian language classes, teaches skiing in the winter and plays volleyball in the summer. He is married and lives in Maryland.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.