- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Using Government Blogs to Effectively Communicate with Your Citizens Webinar Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Government blogs provide alternative ways to communicate with your citizens and open the doors for citizen collaboration and feedback. What must you know before integrating a government blog onto your website? How can you effectively manage a citizen centered blog & what types of information can be shared online? Join us for a live 60-minute audio conference, where you will discover:
- Government Blogging: How to Get Started & What to Include
- How Often Should You Post Information & How Can you Manage Your Blog?
- Strategies for Interacting & Collaborating with Your Community
- What are the Security Risks Involved in a Government Blog?
Join us for this live 60-minute audio conference, where you will learn the effective techniques for integrating a citizen centered blog onto your government website.
- Strategies for using your blog for citizen collaboration & feedback
- Keys for posting citizen centered messages & blog content
- Techniques for driving citizens to your government blog
- What's working now on citizen-government blogs
- Strategies for Effectively Managing Government Blogs: What You Must Know
- How often should you post & monitor blog messages
- Who should be monitoring your government blog & how often?
- How to effectively handle irate citizen questions & comments
- Keys to Effectively Avoid Security Risks Associated with Government Blogging
- What type of information can be posted on your government blog
- Government blogging: How to manage your blog in a 24-7 world
Strategies for managing public content-what's right for your organization?
- Question and Answer Session - Hear Real-World Questions Answered!
Sarah Fowler is President and CEO of Well Versed Consulting, a communication-centered marketing consulting and project management company.
- She has been blogging in various capacities for more than ten years and has been working with government organizations since 2000.
- Sarah has taught small businesses, political candidates and governments ways to better communicate with their customers and constituents.
- She believes open communication with voters is one of the most important tasks of government, and is excited to share blogging as a simple interactive way to foster conversation.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.